Collaboration is key.
We see the partnership between hospitals and physicians in a unique, mutually beneficial light. What our physician founders understood in 1996 – that revenue cycle optimization and better hospital-physician alignment would be critical to elevating the healthcare industry – is even more true today.
With massive competition and consolidation taking place across the country, partnership structures are resonating and, more importantly, producing real results. Our mission is to partner with hospitals and physicians to improve the way healthcare is delivered in the communities they serve – while helping to reduce costs and improve time to cash.
At the end of the day, it’s about:
- Leading the physician relationship
- Supporting governance and communications
- Aligning with stakeholder expectations
- Instilling discipline in process
- Implementing performance measurement